Green Sefton’s Engagement Officer, John Dempsey, will be leading a guided nature walk and spending a couple of hours talking about some of the amazing wildlife to be found on Rimrose.
Please note that this event is subject to Covid-19 restrictions and you must book a place in order to attend. See ‘Important Information’ section below.
Date: Saturday 12th June
Start Time: 9:00am
End Time: 11:00am
Location: Rimrose Valley Country Park, Beach Road Entrance
For full details and to book your place, please use the Eventbrite link by clicking here.
- In order to comply with current Covid-19 restrictions, we are limited to 29 places (30 including John!) so please ensure you register using this Eventbrite booking only which will ask for your contact details. Anyone not on the booking will be unable to join the group. Please help us to comply with the rules
- We want this to be open to as many people as possible, so we have limited the amount of places you can reserve to 2. Please only book the number of places you need and if you are unable to attend, please contact us to cancel your booking so your place can be allocated to someone else
- Please ensure that you arrive in plenty of time. The walk will begin at 9am
- The weather looks good, but this is the UK, so please come prepared
- We recommend bringing your cameras and/or binoculars
- As ever, we encourage everyone to come on foot or use public transport wherever possible. If you have to come by car, please park considerately on Beach Road
- If you miss out on this event, don’t worry, there will be other opportunities in the future.