They are using an online platform called “Commonplace” which asks you questions about how you use Rimrose Valley, not about the road plans themselves.
However, it still offers a great opportunity to have your say, to talk about how much you love each section of Rimrose Valley you use and to object to the road proposals in the comments section of the form.
For a link to this form and our guidance on how to fill this out, please follow this link:
Please be wary of selecting any options which may be construed as you being in favour of the road. When they talk about “improvements” there is an assumption being made that H.E. would consider these as part of any road proposals.
You can repeat this process for every section of Rimrose you use… we encourage everyone to do this.
Thank you for playing your part in helping us to fight for the future of Rimrose Valley and its surrounding communities.
We hope to see you at the public information events this week.
Here are some really simple things you can be doing to help support the campaign:
- Have YOUR say in our online poll. We’ll use your responses to demonstrate the level of opposition to these plans.
- Help us to cover our costs by donating to the campaign. Every penny makes a difference.
- Tell the Secretary of State for Transport what you think by contacting them. They need to know all about Rimrose Valley and the communities around it before they sign off plans to destroy it.
- Sign our petition on change.org. It only takes a minute and is a simple way of saying ‘no’!
- Follow us on social media… we’re on Facebook and Twitter.